Okay, so I'm here again to share to you guys about this all PayPal verification procedure. Yesterday I went to Davao City and supposed to get the EON card from Union Bank, but sad to say my application is rejected. You know why? its because my PRC License card is expired just last April 15, 2012 and I miss-look this part in my card. I also have my ID from my school where I'm working but they said it is not enough. and i said "WHAT!!!!!!!!" My PRC ID is just a month expired and they did not give credit to my other ID. This is really disgusting! All she said that it is really the policy of the bank. Well, I just don't understand the logic she used, just because my PRC card is expired and it follows that my SCHOOL ID is rejected as well. My PRC ID could testify that Its really me who appear before her very eyes although it is just expired. just a month ago! Is it that hard to believe to give merit for the validity of employers ID? Oh my goodness!

But anyway, I regretted it, I'm so thankful that RCBC is just at the next entrance of Victoria Plaza in Davao and they provided me this MY WALLET VISA CARD. Can you imagine how friendly the RCBC is? Indeed they are! Despite my other card is expired but they still allow me to avail their service. And I would like to express my thanks of gratitude also to LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES for doing the same. Because of RCBC I able to find hope for this PayPal verification issues.

So, as recommendation, you better use MYWALLET CARD from RCBC because it is easy and very AFFORDABLE! and you don't need to have maintaining balance.
--> I acquired the card yesterday and I used it last night to verify my Paypal account but I found out that its not yet activated, maybe Im just so excited to verify my Paypal Account, and the RCBC personnel told me that I need to be activated, and that is on Monday (May 21, 2012) before I can use my card for verification procedure.

I hope this will shed light to those who are struggling against ignorance on paypal verification issues. I also have something to comment on paypal, they are not that so professional. They lifted my limitation and after i log in again to view my balance they limit it again! What the heck! Anyway, they already know what to do about this issue and I just hope that they can resolve this kind of issues as soon as possible!

I really have some head ache on this things! I'm so disappointed with EON!

Updates: If you want to know the weak point of RCBC MyWallet Visa Card, click here!

  -->