Hi there, May I share to you my experience with the MyWallet Visa Card from RCBC regarding on the 4-digit PayPal Code. Using this card to verify the PayPal Account is risky. Why? because the customer support officer is prone for mistakes, in other words, they might have provided you the wrong 4-digit PayPal code. Like what happened to my account. I requested the code but the code sent is incorrect, due to clerical error. Since I have 100% trust to the bank I repeatedly entered the code, without any idea that the code is incorrect. I sent them an email to double check and they admit that they done  a serious mistake. But the damage had been done, my MyWallet Visa card is already disabled by the paypal system. And that is so disgusting. I learned that we should NOT give our 100% trust to the bank since they sometimes do some mistakes. And now that my fund stuck in my account, it affects me so much in my transactions, especially that enrolment is going on.
-->

I suggest, that RCBC should do something like allowing their MyWallet holders to log in in their AccessOne online to avoid middle man mistakes, like what happened to my account. If you plan to get MyWallet Visa card for PayPal verification purposes, well, I think you also have to consider this issue that I brought to you.

Anyway, considering that they are also humans, then they are prone to mistakes,  but we understand that it doesn't sounds good.

PayPal is asking me to send the account statement from my debit card, I send an email to RCBC but until now, they didn't reply. I don't know  the reason why. But I hope for a good service to their customers, they will provide prompt actions regarding on this matter. 
-->